Vitamin A Corrective II Serum
This exfoliating serum uses microencapsulated technology which delivers a high potency Retinol over time via controlled release. This enhances efficacy and minimizes irritation. It also contains 3 peptides that contain skin-rejuvenating properties. Appropriate for all skin types. Not for using during pregnancy or nursing.
Key ingredients include:
- Cavamax®: Encapsulated retinol that is less irritating, increases collagen & reduces lines and wrinkles
- Matrixyl® Synthe'6™: A peptide that has wound repairing and collagen remodeling properties
- Neodermyl®: A collagen & elastin boosting peptide that visibly reduces wrinkles
- Matrixyl® Morphomics™: A peptide that stimulates collagen production, shows visible reduction of vertical lines, frown lines, Marionette lines, and crow's feet
- Recommended for skin prone to noninflamed acne and aging.
- Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
How to Use
- Apply 2 to 3 pumps all over a clean face or affected area.
- Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Retinol (.55%), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Gluconate, O-cymen-5-OL, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Caprylyl Glycol, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate