Placing a Preorder
PLACING A PREORDER
Please note the following information regarding preorders:
- Preorders are charged immediately at checkout.
- Preordering is voluntary and if at any time you would like to cancel your preorder for a full refund to your method of payment, please do so prior to shipment announcement on our website. To cancel or modify your preorder, please email email@example.com.
- To minimize shipping expenses and packaging waste, we will fill your completed order in one shipment when the preordered item arrives. If you would rather receive any in-stock items right away, please place your preorders as a separate order. Free shipping thresholds or shipping costs will apply separately to each order.
- The 30 day return eligibility window for preorders begins after the item has shipped (not the order date). The remaining terms and conditions of our Return Policy apply unchanged.
- The date listed on the preorder page is an approximation as communicated by our manufacturer and is subject to delays beyond our control.
- We do our very best to communicate updated dates for preorders on the product page and via email.
- If at any time you need further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist!