A beta-hydroxy acid gel serum that helps exfoliate acne-prone skin. It also contains the antioxidant properties of ascorbic acid. Appropriate for all skin types. Not for use during pregnancy or nursing.
Key ingredients include:
- Salicylic Acid: Beta-hydroxy acid that aids in skin exfoliation and penetrates the pore
- Ascorbic Acid: Antioxidant, improves the appearance of skin tone
- Because salicylic acid is oil-soluble, it can penetrate the pore where it helps dissolve cellular glue to prevent dead skin build-up.
- Recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne, acne rosacea, or combination acne.
How to Use
- Apply 2 pumps all over a clean face or affected area.
- Deionized Water, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium EDTA, SDA 40, Methylparaben, Sodium Matabisulfite, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHA, Ascorbic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide