A beta hydroxy acid gel serum that helps exfoliate acne prone skin. It also contains the antioxidant properties of ascorbic acid. Appropriate for all skin types. Not for use during pregnancy or nursing.
Key ingredients include:
- Salicylic Acid: Beta hydroxy acid that aids in skin exfoliation and penetrates the pore
- Ascorbic Acid: Antioxidant, improves the appearance of skin tone
- Because salicylic acid is oil soluble, it can penetrate the pore where it helps dissolve cellular glue to prevent dead skin build up.
- Recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne, acne rosacea, or combination acne.
How to Use
- Apply 2 pumps all over a clean face or affected area.
- Deionized Water, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium EDTA, SDA 40, Methylparaben, Sodium Matabisulfite, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHA, Ascorbic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide