MedSpa Mastery: Online #NOFILTER is unique in that the education provided comes from many different perspectives, and is presented in a casual, authentic, panel/Q&A format. Presenters range from practicing plastic, cosmetic, dermatologic surgeons, mid-level providers, and medical spa business owners. Each is an expert in their field, as well as being an expert in the business and social aspects of the medical spa industry.
The unique format of this meeting avoids lengthy presentations by solo presenters. Instead, panels are intentionally constructed to cover specific topics in the medical spa industry from multiple, sometimes opposing points of view to yield maximum education and attendee interaction.
Here's what people are saying about of MedSpa Mastery: Online #NOFILTER:
○ "It was the best use of my time- quarantine or not! The amount of information and amazing pearls obtained were better than all the conferences I have been to added together. No filter is the only discussion type I want to have for now on! Thank you so much for putting this together."
○ "Candid, insightful and unbiased, Mahalo!"
○ "This course was excellent, one of the best I’ve attended. Amazing panelists who has a wealth of knowledge and experience. Dr. Nayak did a phenomenal job organizing and putting this course together. And I especially appreciated the “no filter” delivery. It was refreshing."
○ "As an aspiring aesthetic nurse injector, I found this to be an amazing opportunity! Every single individual was inspirational and incredibly knowledgeable. I loved how real everyone truly was and appreciated the personal insight on how to thrive in this industry. I also really enjoyed the fellowship displayed among everyone. I'm excited to dive deeper into this field, and to continue educating myself within aesthetic nursing!"
○ "The [course was] incredible, amazing panelists, great topics and if you missed any part having access to the fb group is awesome !!!"
- 1 Attendee = $750
- 2 Attendee Package = $1000 (sign up with a friend & save!)
Follow us on social media to save $250 on your registration fees!
Please make sure to use your own name and email address when registering.
Attendees will receive an email containing their unique and trackable viewing link the evening before each day of panels. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder before contacting us about not receiving your email.
If you are purchasing 2 admissions, for you and a friend, please provide their name and email address in the notes section of the cart upon checkout. If you forget to include their name & email address in the notes, please email this info to email@example.com. This also helps us to ensure everyone is able to view the panels after the course.
Unable to watch the course live?
Don’t worry - the entire meeting will be recorded! Instructions for accessing the recorded panels will be provided after the live viewing event.
Are CE/CME credits available for this program?
There are no CME credits available for the course. You may receive a certificate of completion. The central concept of this course is that the panels are spontaneous and truly have no filter. Because there is no industry sponsorship and no CME credit rules to follow, panelists are free to name products and devices by brand name, and discuss off label use in-depth. They are also allowed to discuss advanced, personal approaches that are not consistent with package labeling. Electing against CME credits also allows us to keep the cost of this course affordable for all. Course feedback from previous rounds has been uniformly positive, with glowing reviews!
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!