5% Acne Med with 3% Sulfur
A gel lotion that contains a powerful combination of 5% benzoyl peroxide and 3% sulfur. It is used as a spot treatment on skin prone to inflamed acne. Appropriate for normal and oily skin types.
- Benzoyl Peroxide helps reduce the bacteria that causes acne and aids in peeling the inside of the pore.
- Sulfur reduces the appearance of inflammation.
- Recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne.
How to Use
- Apply as a spot treatment on inflamed pustules after applying regular acne med. Let dry.
- Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, Sulfur 3%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorxylenol, Sodium Hydroxide