Hydrabalance is a water-based hydrating gel with antioxidant properties. It also helps to reduce the appearance of oily shine. Appropriate for all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin.
Key ingredients include:
- Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac Stem Cells): Has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Prevents trans-epidermal water loss
- Totarol: Has antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Phenyl-N-Butyl Nitrone (Spin Trap): An intelligent antioxidant that traps free radicals
- Recommended for skin prone to all types of acne and is a great hydrator for skin that is not acne-prone.
- Can be used under Clearderma or sunscreen during the day and, because it is water-based, Hydrabalance can be safely used under Acne Med.
- Also can be used before and after a serum to provide extra hydration for dehydrated skin. This technique is referred to as the Hydrabalance sandwich.
How to use:
Apply all over face and neck as directed, avoiding eye area.