Click Here For Authorization
Why do I need Authorization?
Before purchasing specific Face Reality products containing ingredients which are considered "Active", we require an acne consultation with one of our providers and an account through our online store. This acne consultation typically takes place via email correspondence and is used to educate customers on the best home-care for their skin. Once an acne consultation has been completed and a proper home care regimen determined, access to the active products may be approved. To request to be contacted by one of our skin care providers for an acne consultation, please complete the form below. If you have already received authorization and believe you are seeing this message in error, please contact us via email at email@example.com.Request Authorization
Already Authorized? Log in to purchase
EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones.
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Chemical-free UV filters
- Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic